Are you struggling with pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise programs or do you have undesirable fat deposits on your abdomen, flanks, back or thighs?
Don’t worry! The medical advances in the procedures of non-surgical fat reduction have made it possible to help you achieve a trimmer appearance without undergoing any kind of surgical treatments. And if you are wondering about the limited choices, then wait a bit! Do you know, there are different types of non-surgical fat reduction procedures that are equally efficient and consistent to enhance body contour? The industry of medical science is constantly changing and developing. No wonder, for some good reasons!
Learn about some of the major non-surgical fat reduction techniques:
• Cool Sculpting: The Cool Sculpting procedure is a non-surgical fat reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate undesirable fat. The procedure gently and effectively targets the fat cells underneath the skin while leaving the skin itself unaffected.• Vanquish: Vanquish is one of the latest non-invasive body contouring treatment that incorporates ‘focused field radio frequency’ to destroy fat without touching the patient’s body. The treatment heats the skin to almost 101 degrees and the underlying fat to almost 120 degrees in order to destroy fat cells.
• Venus Freeze: Venus Freeze is also a fat reduction non-surgical treatment that tightens skin and reduces cellulite as well. It is a temperature monitored, radio frequency soft tissue heating, fat reduction and skin tightening device that stimulates collagen and reduces the fat cell content to the applied region.
• Liposonix: It is a technology that uses high intensity ultrasound to warm, melt and removes fat pockets. The procedure treats adipose tissue at a depth of more than an inch without causing damage to the surface of the skin. Liposonix may remove upto 2 to 3 inches of fat with one treatment session.
• Vela-Shape: It is another procedure that uses radio frequency and light energy as well to re-shape the body by removing the unwanted fatty tissues. The technology works by heating almost half an inch fat that is found directly under the skin, while a vaccum roller combination manipulates the skin and move treated fat and by-products towards the lymphatic system of the patient.
• Lipodissolve: Lipodissolve is one of the most advanced non-surgical fat reduction technique that utilizes a proven effective combination of medications to dissolve the fat in localised areas of the body. The procedure is aimed at providing impressive results in few treatment sessions.
What are the possible alternatives?
Surgical options such as: Laser-assisted or Ultra-sound assisted Liposuction , Abdominoplasty , etc
Discover yourself and prepare mentally and physically to experience these techniques if you wish to re-contour your body. Learn about the different techniques in details and select the best, which you think will be best for you.
Feel free to browse around our site www.liposuctionmelbourne.com.au if you have any concerns. We would be more than happy to hear you!